MC1000 - Installation quick start guide
The following list of procedures can be used for rapid installation of the MC1000 time server:
- Install the MC1000 into a 19" equipment rack using the fixings provided. Alternatively the unit can be positioned on a suitable surface.
- Connect the MC1000 to a remote antenna system such as the GPS1000. This will provide accurate timing information and removes the need for the user to manually set the time and date. (learn more - Connecting to a remote time receiver system)
- Connect the unit to a 100-240V AC mains power supply using the supplied IEC mains cable.
- Setup the network interface. (learn more - Programming the network interface)
- Program the local time zone. (learn more - Setting the local time zone)
- Program the Telnet and HTTP remote access settings. (learn more - Setting up remote access privileges)
- Connect the MC1000 to a switch on your Ethernet network using the supplied CAT5 patch cable.