MC1000 - Adjusting the LCD contrast
- Press the SETUP switch to display the 'NETWORK SETTINGS' menu.
- Press the LEFT arrow switch three times to move through the menu screens until the 'ADVANCED SETUP' menu is displayed.
- Press the ENTER switch four times to move through the advanced setup options to access the 'DISPLAY CONTRAST' setting.
- Use the UP and DOWN arrow switches to adjust the screen contrast.
- Press the ENTER switch to accept the new settings.
- Press the ENTER switch a further six times to return to the status screen.(or alternatively press the STATUS switch once).
Not answered your question?
Further information can be found in the MC1000 user manual on the MC1000 Downloads page. Alternatively, if you would like help from one of our technical team, please contact us