MC1000 - Checking which software versions your unit has installed
The software versions in use can be accessed via the MC1000 time server front panel switches, or alternatively remotely using the MC1000 Interface Application.
To access in-use software versions using the MC1000 front panel switches:
- Press the SETUP switch to display the 'NETWORK SETTINGS' menu.
- Press the LEFT arrow switch three times to move through the menu screens until the 'ADVANCED SETUP' menu is displayed.
- Press the ENTER switch eight times to move through the advanced setup options and access the 'TIMING SOFTWARE' screen displaying the timing software version in use.
- Press the ENTER switch to move to the 'LINUX SOFTWARE' screen displaying the linux software version in use.
- Press the ENTER switch to move to the 'HARDWARE REVISION' screen displaying the hardware revision of the MC1000.
- Press the ENTER switch to return to the status screen.
To access in-use software versions using the MC1000 interface application, see Controlling the MC1000 via the USB interface and the MC1000 Interface software.